It’s too early in the new year to draw conclusions, but the initial results for 2021 look promising for equity markets in Asia outside of Japan, based on set of exchange-listed funds that represent the world’s main equity regions through Jan. 20.
* Biden signs 17 excecutive orders on Wed., reversing several Trump policies
* Biden will sign 10 executive orders today, including new Covid-19 plan
* Biden’s overall policy agenda depends on results in battling Covid-19
* Biden faces several major economic challenges in the months ahead
* US homebuilder sentiment eases in Jan but still reflects bullish conditions
* US stock market (S&P 500) rises to record high on first day of Biden presidency: