In a mixed week for asset classes, shares in developed nations ex-US ran away with the best performance for trading through Friday, Mar. 5, based on a set of proxy ETFs representing the major asset classes.
* Covid-19 aid bill heads to House after Senate approval
* Dems predict Covid-19 aid bill will easily pass in House
* US 10-year Treasury yield reaches 1.6% in early Monday trading
* Attack on Microsoft’s email system becoming a global crisis
* Will central banks maintain monetary support as growth returns?
* Crude oil above $70/barrel for first time in a year after attack on Saudi facility
* US jobs growth surged in February, beating expectation by wide margin
* The Fed doesn’t fear inflation. What could go wrong?
* US Dollar Index rises to highest level since late-November: