Most of the major asset classes continued to rise in July, led by US real estate investment trusts (REITs). Only stocks in emerging markets lost ground last month.
* Bipartisan Senate group finalizes text on infrastructure bill
* Dems ask White House to extend eviction ban
* US and UK say Iran responsible for deadly tanker attack off Oman’s coast
* Pandemic-driven slide in interest rates unleashes global boom in house prices
* World’s biggest pension fund cuts US bond weighting sharply to 35%
* Millions of jobless in US are set to lose support in a month
* Will the Fed change monetary policy due to soaring house prices?
* Revised Eurozone Mfg Index for July reflects ‘resilient’ output reading
* India Mfg Index returned to growth in July after brief contraction
* US 10yr-3mo Treasury yield curve continues to flatten: