Last week’s news that the Federal Reserve left interest rates steady, followed by a slower-than-expected rise in payrolls in October, revived animal spirits. Now comes the hard part: Was it noise, or does Friday’s broad-based rally signal a turning point in favor of the bulls?
* The price of money (natural rate of interest) is rising, and only due to Fed
* Qatar and China sign 27-year deal for liquefied natural gas
* Big Tech’s outlook for Q4 dims after strong Q3 results
* Eurozone economy contracts in October at fastest pace in almost 3 years
* Are cheap valuations for small caps signaling a buying opportunity?
* Berkshire Hathaway reports 40% rise in operating earnings
* US private payrolls decelerating faster than total payrolls (including govt):