The red-hot economic growth in the third quarter remains on track to decelerate sharply in the final three months of the year, based on the median nowcast via a set of estimates compiled by CapitalSpectator.com.
* Banks report tighter lending standards
* IMF raises China GDP forecast for 2023 to +5.4%
* 20% of US offices vacant and WeWork bankruptcy won’t help
* If declining inflation continues, slide will be fastest in a century: Fed’s Goolsbee
* Why did so many economists fail to anticipate the recent disinflation?
* US crude oil prices fall below $78 a barrel–lowest since July
* US trade deficit deepened for first time in 3 months in September
* US credit card balances surged year over year in Q3: