The recent bull run in the major asset classes continued last week as foreign high-yield bonds and US real estate investment trusts (REITs) shared first place for performance, based on a set of exchange traded funds for the five trading days through Friday’s close (Dec. 4).
* Details on pandemic relief package expected from negotiators today
* Biden picks California Attorney General Xavier Becerra for top US health post
* China’s trade surplus widened to a record in November
* Sterling’s losses against US dollar continue as Brexit talks founder
* Car sales drive German industrial output sharply higher in October
* Slowdown in US payrolls threatens economic recovery
* US Treasury market’s implied inflation forecast rises to highest since May 2019: