The decline of the US dollar this year has been a bullish force for American investors holding foreign bond funds. The sliding value of the world’s reserve currency is helping offset low and zero yields with capital appreciation.
* White House proposes $916 billion Covid-19 relief bill to Democrats
* US Covid-19 deaths rise to record
* Supreme Court denies Republican challenge to block vote for Biden in PA
* House passes veto-proof defense bill
* Deflation returns to China’s consumer prices for first time in 11 years
* JP Morgan expects rising demand and falling supply for equities in 2021
* US small business optimism slipped to 3-month low in November