* Trump indicted on criminal charges in New York
* Finland wins approval to join NATO
* Eurozone inflation falls sharply in March at headline level but core keeps rising
* Is the Fed trying to do too much all at once?
* China’s manufacturing activity expands at slower pace in March
* China consumer activity rises to highest level in over a decade in March
* Bank Borrowing from Fed falls further, a sign that bank crisis is easing
* US mortgage rates ease for third straight week
* US Q4 GDP growth revised down slightly to +2.6%
* US jobless claims continue to rise for year-over-year pace:
US 10-year Treasury yield continues to trade near six-month low as outlook stays mixed for rate expectations at Federal Reserve’s next policy meeting on May 3.