Shares in emerging markets topped last week’s gains for the major asset classes, based on a set of exchange traded funds as of Friday’s close (Jan. 8). Equities in developed markets ex-US were a close second-place weekly performer.
* House set for new impeachment vote on Trump
* Authorities prepare for more protests and possible violence in Washington
* Wall Street strategists anticipate reflation momentum picking up
* Will 2021 be a record year for job growth in the US?
* Philly Fed’s ADS Index moves close to signaling US economic contraction
* US payrolls declined in December–first monthly slide in 8 months
* US 10-year Treausury yield rises to 1.13%–highest since March: