Small-cap stocks have taken a back seat to large caps in recent years, but the relative drought is over. Or at least it’s faded in recent months, based on a set of exchange traded funds that represent a variety of US equity risk factors.
* Biden plans to unveil sweeping immigration bill on first day as president
* Yellen to promote “big” coronavirus relief package to Senate Fin. Comm. today
* Biden administration prepares to focus on full-employment policies
* German investor sentiment rises more than expected in January
* Extreme weather and infectious diseases are cited by WEO as top 2021 risks
* Pandemic has intensified rivalry between US and China, WEO report says
* 10-year Treasury yield begins trading this week at 1.11%, a 10-month high: