Commodities and foreign junk bonds were the only winners last week for the major asset classes, based on a set of exchange traded funds. Otherwise, red ink dominated results for the US trading week through Friday, Feb. 19.
* House set to pass Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package this week
* Huge protests in Myanmar continue despite threats from military
* Boeing 777s grounded after Denver engine failure
* Global cases of coronavirus peaked in January, according to latest data
* Americans may still need to wear masks in 2022, Fauci says
* Will the US economic recovery accelerate and bring years of strong growth?
* Will firmer inflation create trouble for Wall Street? Maybe not
* Brent crude oil rebounds–Goldman predicts price will top $70/barrel
* German business sentiment rose far more than expected in February
* US business activity near 6-year high in February via PMI survey data: