Most risk assets bounced in the trading week through Friday’s close (Sep. 9), based on a set of proxy ETFs that collectively represent the primary asset classes. Confidence that the bounce has legs is another matter.
* Ukraine’s counteroffensive recaptures large swaths of territory from Russia
* Possible railway and port strikes could re-snarl supply chains
* Fed’s Waller supports another ‘significant increase in the policy rate’
* Will the reversal of Fed support shock the US Treasury market?
* Treasury Sec. Yellen says oil prices could spike this winter
* Hints from several industries point to easing US inflation in August
* UK economy grew less than expected in July
* Queen’s death may inspire new self-rule campaigns in former British colonies
* US 10-year yield approaches June high: