The US economic outlook remains dicey as various macro and geopolitical risk factors continue to swirl, but a rebound is still intact for the current nowcast of the upcoming third-quarter GDP report, based on the median for a set of estimates compiled by CapitalSpectator.com.
* IMF issues warning on global economic outlook
* Weak economic outlook implies lower inflation, analysts advise
* Strong dollar is ‘logical outcome’ of policy decisions, says Treasury Sec. Yellen
* UK economy contracts in August, a downside surprise to forecasters
* Long-term inflation outlook suggests relatively mild pricing pressure
* US small business sentiment rises modestly for third month in September: