Expected long-run returns for most of the major asset classes remain relatively attractive, based on updates of models run by CapitalSpectator.com. The outlier: US stocks, which are posting the softest relative performance forecast compared with the trailing 10-year return.
* Fed’s preferred inflation gauge shows signs of slowing in October
* US consumer spending accelerated in October
* OPEC+ considers deeper oil output cuts
* Construction spending in US fell sharply in October due to weak homebuilding
* Atlanta Fed’s Q4 GDP nowcast revised down sharply to still-solid +2.8%
* Global manufacturing conditions deteriorated again in November
* US mfg activity contracts in November via ISM Mfg Index: