Trailing yields have increased for most of the major asset classes recently, based on a set of ETF proxies. The question is whether the relatively high payout rates offset concerns for the possibility of capital losses in the near term?
* Uncertainty hammers regional bank stocks as confidence wavers
* US Q2 GDP nowcast ramps up to solid +2.7% via Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow model
* Global manufacturing activity remained slightly negative in April
* German factory orders plunged in March
* Growth in China business activity eased in April via PMI survey data
* US jobless claims rose last week, but remain low by historical standards: