Fixed-income markets ex-US led performances during a mixed week for the major asset classes through the close of trading on Friday, May 5, based on a set of ETFs.
Daily Archives: May 8, 2023 at 07:03 am EDT
Macro Briefing: 8 May 2023
* “Economic chaos” awaits if Congress doesn’t raise debt ceiling
* Time is running short for Biden-McCarthy debt-ceiling talks
* China increases its gold reserves for a sixth straight month
* US payrolls rose more than expected in April
* US economic activity appears to be stabilizing at slow growth pace: