American shares topped rallies for nearly every slice of the major asset classes for the trading week through Friday, Nov. 5, based on a set of US-listed ETFs. The only loser last week: commodities.
* $1 trillion infrastructure bill awaits Biden’s signature
* The rise of Big Tech shows no sign of slowing
* Tensions in Iraq increase after failed attempt to assassinate prime minister
* Are Pfizer and Merck’s anti-viral pills to treat Covid-19 game changers?
* China’s economic growth will continue to slow despite record trade surplus
* China’s tech crackdown drives SoftBank’s $3.5 billion quarterly loss
* US set to lift a nearly 20-month international travel ban
* UK’s trade deal with the EU at risk of collapse over Northern Ireland
* US payrolls rose more than expected in October–strongest gain in 3 months: