October data for the labor market and the industrial sector continue to paint a bright profile of recovery in absolute and relative terms vs. previous economic expansions. Retail sales data through last month, updated earlier in the week, suggest the same for personal consumption expenditures, which will be updated for October on Nov. 24. The weak outlier is personal income and it’s unclear if this key indicator will deliver more encouraging results in the upcoming report.
* Treasury Sec. Yellen warns US will reach its debt limit on Dec. 15
* Fed Chairman Powell’s inflation dashboard starting to show signs of overheating.
* US industrial production rebounded in October, rising for first time in 3 months
* Biden says he’ll make decision on Fed leadership within days
* Inflation in UK picked up to 4.2% year over year in October — a 10-year high
* Homebuilder sentiment continued rebounding in Nov after summer slump
* US retail spending accelerated in Oct, rising for third month beating estimates: