Diversifying an equity portfolio based on risk factors has paid off this year, but only in relative terms, according to a set of ETF proxies. Across-the-board losses for equities have hammered portfolios in 2022, but the degree of red ink varies dramatically, depending on how you carved up factor exposure.
* Macro outlook remains uncertain due to Ukraine war and inflation risks
* China economic activity rebounds sharply in June via PMI survey data
* Eurozone still posting modest economic growth in June via PMI survey data
* Germany reports first trade deficit in over 30 years
* Euro at 20-year low vs. US dollar as Eurozone recession risk rises
* Slower but still healthy growth expected for US payrolls in June