Risk-off sentiment continues to dominate market behavior. In other words, nothing much has changed vs. recent history.
* Boris Johnson to resign as UK prime minister as scandals mount
* Another 75-basis-point rate hike appears likely for July 26-27 Fed meeting
* Fed minutes show policymakers are focused on fighting inflation
* Growth for US services industry slows to 2-year low
* Demand for mortgages falls despite drop in mortgage rates
* Euro continues to slide against US dollar
* US job openings fell in May but still exceed available workers by 2 to 1: