The world is awash in efforts to model a theoretical value for the stock market – the CAPE ratio, for example. But while the equities hog much of the attention on this front, similar analytics for the world’s most important interest rate are no less valuable.
* Republicans set to remove Liz Cheney from House leadership position today
* Israel unleashes airstrikes on Gaza for second day
* US ship fired warning shots at Iranian boats in another encounter in Persian Gulf
* China’s factory gate prices rose at fastest rate in over three years in April
* Will progressive groups derail a second term for Fed Chair Powell?
* China’s population grows at slowest pace in decades
* Pipeline shutdown triggers worries that gasoline prices may surge
* Gasoline price mostly steady as key fuel pipeline in US remains offline: