It’s been a rough year to date for US stocks overall, but within the equity-factor space the modest rise for shares with relatively high dividend payouts are a conspicuous counterpoint.
* OECD cuts global growth estimate for 2022: +2.9% vs. January’s +4.1% forecast
* Inflation will remain high, Treasury Sec. Yellen tells Senators
* Progressive politics takes a hit in California’s Democratic primaries
* Tech’s decade of dominating the stock market appears to be over
* Eurozone economic growth revised up for Q1: +0.6% vs. +0.3% previously
* Japan Q1 GDP revised up to +0.5% from 1% loss in previous estimate
* Global supply chain pressures ease in May, reversing April’s jump: