A common definition of a bear market is a 20% stock market decline. By that standard, the S&P 500 crossed that Rubicon yesterday (June 13) for the first time since the pandemic crash in March 2020 as the market’s drawdown reached nearly -22%.
* Ukraine conflict could last 10 years if Russia isn’t pushed back, analysis warn
* China delivers its sternest warning to date re: US support for Taiwan
* Markets consider the odds of a 75-basis-point Fed rate hike on Wednesday
* 2yr/10yr Treasury curve inverts, flashing new recession warning
* Foreign stocks stabilize after Wall Street selloff on Monday
* Bitcoin falls sharply after crypto lender halts bitcoin withdrawals
* US 10-year Treasury yield jumps to 3.43%, an 11-year high: