US economic growth remains on track to slow in the fourth quarter, but today’s revised analysis still supports a “soft landing” outlook that will keep output strong enough sidestep an NBER-defined recession.
* Biden set to veto anti-electric-vehicle bill
* Crude oil prices on track for seventh straight weekly decline
* 2023 is least affordable year for homebuying on record–2024 may be better
* Apple plans to make 1/4 of iPhones in India within several years
* Google rolls out first phase of Gemini, its AI project
* US jobless claims edge up, but remain low by historical standards: