In a mixed year for equity risk factors, several flavors of large-cap shares stand out as this year’s winners, based on a set of ETF proxies through Monday’s close (Dec. 4). Small-cap stocks are on track to trail by a wide margin in relative terms for the calendar year, but the recent rally in this corner is inspiring new forecasts that this slice of equity risk premium is poised to outperform in the new year.
* A key part of global trade at risk from attacks on vessels in Red Sea
* Moody’s cuts China credit rating to negative due to rising debt risks
* China Services PMI rises to 3-month high in November
* Eurozone Composite PMI contracts for sixth straight month in November
* Uber shares rise on news company will join S&P 500
* War on inflation is a hefty headwind for renewable energy
* US factory orders fell much more than expected in October: