US second-quarter growth estimates continue to decline, but the upcoming GDP report is still expected to post a materially higher growth rate over Q1’s gain, based on a set of recent nowcasts.
* Biden considers how to respond to latest ransomware attack
* Fed officials talked of tapering at last meeting
* US states sue Google over charges of abusing power with Play store
* Biden’s plan to raise taxes on wealthy, corporations running into challenges
* European Commission says economic outlook has improved
* Long-running drive to lower corporate taxes leaves payrolls taxes far higher
* US job openings ticked up to another record high in May: