Inflation-indexed Treasuries and commodities were the top performers last week for the major asset classes, based on set of exchange traded funds.
* Economists expect US economy will slow as stimulus spending fades
* Oil eases after Opec+ agrees to lift production
* Zoom buys Five9 for $15 billion to boost appeal with business clients
* US retail spending was surprisingly strong in June
* Inflation worries weigh on US consumer sentiment in early July
* 10yr-2yr Treasury yield curve narrowed to five-month low on Friday: