Shares in US companies topped returns for the major asset classes last week, based on a set of exchange traded funds through April 1. The rally in American stocks unfolded in a week when global equities overall posted solid gains.
* Wall Street eyes higher corporate taxes in Biden’s new stimulus plan
* Veteran pension consultant recommends simplifying portfolios with indexing
* Is worker productivity at long last set to rise?
* Some states try to derail Biden’s clean energy agenda
* US payrolls surged in March, well above forecasts
* Goldman Sach reverses its bearish dollar forecast as Treasury yields rise
* US Dollar Index rose for third straight week after strong payrolls report: