For a second week, American shares were the top performer for the major asset classes in last week’s risk-on rally, based on a set of proxy ETFs through Friday’s close (Apr. 9).
* Iran blames Israel for sabotage incident at key nuclear power plant
* Iran vows to ‘take revenge’ for attack on nuclear site
* Sec. of State Blinken has ‘real concerns’ re: Russia’s actions on Ukraine border
* Frenzy of lobbying begins over Biden’s $2 trillion infrastructure and jobs plan
* Covid variant evades some of the protection of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
* Fed’s Powell: US economy at ‘inflection point’ as growth expected to accelerate
* Does accelerating economic growth raise inflation risk?
* Bitcoin trades near record high as largest crypto set to go public
* US financial-system stress remains low in early April: