Every investment strategy has its own particular set of pros and cons. Do you know how your strategy’s profile stacks up? As a reference point, consider an unmanaged, market-weighted asset allocation strategy.
* Russia warns US warships to steer clear of Crimea
* Japan plans to release contaminated water from nuclear plant into sea
* Will Treasury auctions and inflation data end recent lull in the bond market?
* US inflation data for next few months will bounce but it could be misleading
* China int’l trade activity rebounds sharply as global economy recovers
* Banks on track for profit boost as economy rebounds
* UK economy rebounded in February
* New US Covid-19 cases continue to hint at possibility of fourth wave
* US federal deficit deepens to $660 billion in wake of stimulus checks: