The expected risk premium for the Global Market Index ticked slightly higher in March to an annualized 5.8% pace, fractionally above last month’s estimate.
* Reports of war crimes by Russia emerge in Ukraine war
* JPMorgan CEO says inflation, Ukraine war ‘dramatically increase risks’ for US
* Why is US population growth rapidly slowing?
* Global mfg growth slows to 18-month low in March via PMI survey data
* Fed funds futures pricing in high probability of 50-basis-point rate hike in May
* US payrolls continue to rise at strong pace in March
* US 2yr/10yr Treasury yield curve turns negative for first time since 2019: