China has long been a reliable source of growth for the global economy, but that reliability is looking increasingly shaky.
* Is a cornered Russia more dangerous than ever?
* Food crisis threatens “human catastrophe”, warns World Bank president
* Rate hikes could trigger recession, says SF Fed head Mary Daly
* Will Fed’s Powell today offer new clues for 50-bps rate hike in May?
* Fed’s Beige Book: US economy shows moderate growth amid high inflation
* The rise in bond yields is starting to attract bargain hunters
* US 10-year yield above equivalent in China for first time in over a decade
* Will rising mortgage rates slow red-hot housing market?
* Existing home sales in US fell for a second month in March
* US home prices rose to a new record in March despite softer sales
* US Treasury market’s inflation forecast remains well below actual inflation: