They’re alive! They’re alive! Emerging markets stocks are alive! Or so it seems.
After languishing in a trading range for weeks, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets (VWO) surged in the past two days, ending today’s session (June 2) at the highest level since February. Is it risk-on for EM?
continue reading at The ETF Portfolio Strategist
The Global Market Index’s (GMI) expected risk premium held steady at 5.9% annualized in May, matching the previous month’s estimate. The forecast — performance above the “risk-free” rate – remains well below the realized risk premium in recent history, based on rolling 10-year annualized results.
* First human case of H10N3 bird flu reported in China
* World’s largest meat supplier is latest victim of ransomware attack
* OPEC+ oil producers agree to stick to gradually ease supply curbs
* Biden suspends oil drilling in Alaska’s Arctic refuge
* Malaysia charges China breached airspace over South China Sea.
* Will Friday’s jobs report upend Biden’s economic agenda?
* Has the bet on inflation peaked?
* US manufacturing activity strengthened in May via ISM Mfg. Index
* US construction spending rose less than expected in April
* Global manufacturing activity rose to highest level in 11 years in May: