- Another week of gains across asset classes and around the world
- Global asset allocation continues to pay off for portfolio strategies
Dollar weakness is a topical subject this year, inspiring new forecasts that the currency is in danger of losing its reserve currency status. Advocates of this outlook point to various clues that suggest the end is near. But a careful review of the likely replacements suggest that the greenback will retain is central role in world trade for years to come.
* Biden signals willingness to negotiate with GOP on infrastructure package
* NY Fed president says it’s too early to reduce stimulus
* Is the US economy at risk of overheating?
* Global growth continued to accelerate in May via PMI survey data
* US economic growth strengthened in May via Composite PMI data
* US jobless claims fell below 400k for first time during pandemic
* US ISM Services PMI continues to indicate strong sector growth in May
* US private employment growth accelerated in May to 7-month high: