Risk-adjusted performance for the Global Market Index (GMI) continued to tick higher in May.
* Israel opposition parties strike deal to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
* Global employment recovery to prepandemic level will take years
* Congress considering new policies to ease labor shortage
* Fed to begin winding down program that bought corporate assets
* A United Nations gauge of world food costs rose for 12th straight month in May
* Will oil prices continue rising this summer?
* China growth eased in May via Composite PMI, a survey-based GDP proxy
* Economy growing at moderate pace, Fed’s Beige Book reports
* CRB Commodity Index closes at 6-year high: