US investment-grade bonds were the exception. Otherwise, the major asset classes felt the sting of risk-off sentiment in the wake of what is widely perceived as a subtle-but-otherwise-conspicuous hawkish tilt in the Federal Reserve’s outlook on inflation risk.
* Israel’s prime minister warns US to “wake up” before rejoining Iran nuclear deal
* US preparing more sanctions on Russia, says Nat’l Sec. Adviser Jake Sullivan
* Heat wave scorches large swaths of the US West
* US expected to be top destination for foreign investment
* Supply constraints appear set to continue into 2022
* Are stocks vulnerable to a inflation-triggered regime change at the Fed?
* American airlines cancels hundreds of flights due to staffing, maintenance issues
* Bitcoin falls as China intensifies crackdown on cryptocurrency mining
* Yield on US long Treasury bond under pressure amid rethink on reinflation: