Nearly every slice of the major asset classes posted a gain last week, based on a set of exchange traded funds, led by real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the US.
* US Senate set to pass huge industrial policy legislation
* Cracks in Democratic Senate unity imperil party’s policy agenda
* Will Congress approve the G-7’s agreement on a global minimum tax?
* Treasury Sec. Yellen says higher rates would help US
* China’s imports rose at fastest pace in 10 years in May
* US oil prices reach $70 a barrel for first time in three years
* Will we need Covid-19 booster shots? Scientists are studying the question
* US employment growth picked up in May but fell well short of expectations
* Real US Treasury yields via TIPS remain deeply negative: