Next month’s preliminary estimate of US economic activity for the second quarter remains on track to deliver another round of accelerated growth, based on a set of recent nowcasts.
* Agreement on infrastructure bill taking shape between White House and Senate
* House committee approves legislation to limit market dominance of Big Tech
* White House replaces director at Federal Housing Finance Agency
* Tense encounter between British warship and Russian forces in in Black Sea
* German business sentiment rises in June to highest level since November 2018
* US economic growth slowed in June but remains strong via PMI survey data
* New US home sales fell in May to 11-month low as prices soared: