Property shares in the US were last week’s top performer for the major asset classes for a second straight week, based on trading through Friday’s close (June 11).
* Israel’s Netanyahu voted out of power after 12 years as prime minister
* This week’s Biden-Putin meeting will be contentious
* G-7 nations agree to set up infrastructure plan to counter China
* Reported leak at Chinese nuclear plant attracts US assessment
* No margin for error in markets’ low-flation forecast
* Eurozone industrial output rose substantially more than expected in April
* When will the NBER announce an end date to the pandemic recession?
* US workers quitting jobs at highest rate in over two decades
* US consumer sentiment rebounds in early June: