Current yields continue to show signs of peaking, based on a broad review of the major asset classes via a set of proxy ETFs. In each of our periodic updates of yields so far this year, the numbers reflect a decline from the previous review.
* US government shutdown risk in focus as House returns today
* US sets record in 2023 for weather disasters that cost $1 billion-plus
* US consumers worry about access to credit: NY Fed survey
* Central banks look set to keep rates elevated to tame inflation
* Change in policy at Bank of Japan could be factor in pushing up US yields
* US household wealth rises to record $154.3 trillion in Q2
* US small business optimism ticks lower in August, holding near decade low: