A perfect storm may be brewing for the bond market as a combination of factors drive yields higher.
* Government shutdown looks increasingly likely as Sep. 30 deadline nears
* Workers union threatens to expand strikes at Detroit automakers
* Shares suspended in Evergrande, China’s troubled property development
* Oil futures rise to highest level of the year on Wednesday
* US durable goods orders unexpectedly rise in August
* US GDP Q3 nowcast continues to indicate strong acceleration in growth vs. Q2: