The third-quarter GDP report surprised most economists with a blow-out 4.9% gain. Is a downside reversal brewing for Q4?
* Israel to maintain security control in Gaza ‘indefinitely’: Netanyahu
* “Stock market’s correction is over,” advises Ed Yardeni at Yardeni Research
* Fed has more work to do to control inflation: Fed’s Kashkari
* China reports its first-ever foreign investment deficit in Q3
* South Korea bans short selling until June 2024
* US natural gas prices drops sharply on surging supply, mild weather
* Global economic activity stalls in October via global GDP proxy: