After world shares ex-US enjoyed a rare if unimpressive win over American shares in 2022 — by losing less — the odds don’t look encouraging for a repeat run of outperformance in 2023, based on a set of ETFs through Thursday’s close (Nov. 9).
* Congress has no plan to avoid a government shutdown on Nov. 17
* Powell says Fed ‘not confident’ it has done enough to tame inflation
* Global trade data suggests worst of downturn has passed
* Int’l diversification is worth a new look after a strong run for US markets
* China’s ICBC, world’s biggest bank, hit by cyberware attack
* US jobless claims tick down, holding near multi-decade low: