October was another rough for global markets. With the exception of cash, all the major asset classes fell last month – the third straight month of red ink for all but a handful of markets, based on a set of ETF proxies.
* What does the UAW victory mean for the labor movement?
* China factory activity unexpectedly contracts in October
* Europe flirts with recession after Q3 GDP posts slight decline
* US Consumer Confidence Index fell for third straight month in October
* US employment costs rise in Q3 as wage growth picks up
* Chicago PMI continues to show business contraction in October
* US home prices rose for a seventh-straight month in August: